The Knudson Churchill Scholarship Trust
E. Dean Butler
Droytwich Spa, England
- Formerly a marketing executive with Procter & Gamble.
- Founder, Lens Crafters optical superstore in the USA and Canada.
- Founder Vision Express optical superstores in the UK, Europe, Central Europe, SE Asia and South America.
- Currently semi-retired as Chairman of the Sight Resource Group of 120 optical stores in North America.
- Chairman of optical superstore groups in the Philippines, Guam and Singapore.
- Chairman of a storm windows business in the UK and a UK-based race car supplies business.
- Board of Directors of 1-800 Contacts (contact lenses by mail).
Actively races vintage cars worldwide, including an MG K3, ERA, T51 Bugatti and various Millers and pre-war Maseratis. Dean's first car was an MG TD -- and he still owns it! He also owns an MG KN special with replica Parnell twin cam engine and an ex Doreen Evans NA Special.